dimanche 3 mai 2015

Android: Populate list view on swipe

I am developing an application in which my home screen is having a custom list view. Also having four tabs below which list view is placed. I am populating the data in list view from SQLite database, depends on the tab clicked. By default first tab is selected.

Now the need of app is :

  1. I want to remove the tabs
  2. On Swipe from right to left populate new data in list as it work on click on next tab.
  3. On Swipe from left to right populate old data in list as it work on click on previous tab.
  4. Change the action bar title according to list data change.
  5. Need 4 hollow circle on action bar below title. And according to list and title the respective hollow circle fill with color as shown in image:

    Action Bar title

Please suggest me what to use to achieve this.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire